What can be done to make the use of public springs set up outside hygienic and safe? Outdoor sprinklers are exposed to the weather and the actions of users. Unlike indoor dispensers, it is not possible to clean and disinfect them on a daily basis. So what can be done to make their use not only safe, but also convenient? The construction of the water dispensers themselves prevents secondary contamination of the water and, when used properly, the devices are completely safe, but with today's realities in mind, we have developed a completely new and unique solution for the market. hygienic rinsing system for springs. It not only takes care of the cleanliness of the unit, but also prevents water stagnation in the system.
Why choose HFS?
- ensures cyclic water discharge through a selectable number of spouts on the unit
- guarantees hygienic water intake
- prevents water stagnation in the system
- no electrical connection required - battery powered
- suitable for any spa model
- is ideal for parks, customer service points or schools.
Don't have time to read?
Watch our short video, from which you will quickly learn more about our system!