Guarantees access to large quantities of chilled water or room temperature water from the mains water supply. The small size allows the cooler to be placed under any countertop, in any cabinet.
Provides chilled water for all drinking water springs and pouring and filling taps.
- Perfect for restaurants, cafés, bars and staff canteens.
- Entirely made of stainless steel. - Effectively insulated storage tank with ice supply, significantly increases the capacity to produce cool still water.
- Environmentally friendly R290 gas with zero global warming impact is used as the refrigerant.
- Easy access to the inside of the unit for service purposes.
- Optional activated carbon filter and UV lamp at the inlet and CO2 pressure regulator available.
Possibility of leasing: Yes
Dimensions (D*S*W): 318*457*467 mm
Performance: 80 l/h
Chilled water temperature: 3°C - 10°C
Weight: 34 kg
We hope that our service has interested you and provided you with interesting and useful information. However, if you would like to find out more about our solutions, seek advice, discuss your options or enquire about a quotation, please use our order form. Our team will contact you immediately. Feel free to get in touch!
We are a leader in the distribution of sprinklers, springs and drinking water stations. For years, we have been introducing the best and proven tap water distribution devices to the Polish market, with the aim of providing access to drinking water to all those who are thirsty. Our solutions are changing the face of Polish schools, offices, workplaces and public places: parks, playgrounds, squares, etc. In addition, we carry out extensive educational activities on the benefits of drinking clean water, replacing bottled water with mains water, which ultimately has a huge impact on our environment. Find out how much you can change together with us!
All rights reserved for Zdrojownia 2022 and Topserw 2022
There are upgrading works on the electricity network in our area today, which will cause power cuts. For this reason, there may be difficulties in contacting us.
Please contact us by email and call us on our mobile phone numbers.